CleanStart is convenient, gentle and effective. Each program contains 28 daily drink packets and 28 capsule packets (a 14-day supply). Each drink packet contains the following:
Each capsule packet contains.
- Psyllium hulls (Plantago ovata), a soothing, high-fiber herb, is used in weight loss and is especially beneficial for absorbing bowel toxins and helping to maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.
- Modified maltodextrin (dietary soluble fiber, no sugar), is a concentrated form of soluble dietary fiber. It can be used by some beneficial intestinal bacteria to increase their chances of survival and growth in the intestine.
- Bentonite. This natural, highly absorbent clay is often used to improve colon conditions.
- Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) juice acts as a general tonic to soothe and protect bowel tissue.
- Chlorophyll (Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin) is a natural bowel "sweetener;" it helps prevent odor, increase blood oxygen and counteract bowel waste.
- Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana). This nontoxic, non-fattening herb contains stevioside, a natural constituent that is 300 times sweeter than sugar (sucrose).
- Potassium citrate
- Natural citrus flavor
1 capsule of Enviro-Detox. This herbal combination helps cleanse the body of many common environmental pollutants we unknowingly ingest. The formulation includes sarsaparilla, milk thistle, red clover, dandelion, yellow dock, burdock, marshmallow, fenugreek, ginger, echinacea, cascara sagrada, pepsin (a protein-digesting enyzme) and Lactobacillus sporogenes (helps keep putrefactive bacteria at bay).
2 capsules of LBS II. A combination of strong, purgative herbs and protective, gentle and soothing herbs, LBS II helps enhance elimination, increase production of digestive enzymes and soothe the digestive tract. Contains cascara sagrada, buckthorn, ginger, licorice, Oregon grape, red clover, dog grass, turkey rhubarb and capsicum.